Founded in 2011, Enging is an innovative Portuguese company, specialized on advanced and disruptive industrial asset condition monitoring solutions to monitor the condition of the electric motors and power transformers.
Today, and following the trend of Industry 4.0, the condition monitoring of the various assets in companies has become very important. Enging has developed a completely disruptive monitoring platform, ePrediMntc®, dedicated to the predictive maintenance of electric motors and power transformers. These valuable assets are the work horse of modern industry. With an early fault detection in these machines, it is possible to prevent unintentional stoppages and avoid large costs.
Exclusively using electrical variables and based on the latest IIoT technologies, Enging develops disruptive, non-invasive and real-time monitoring solutions, that allow for an extremely precocious and accurate online fault detection through an user-friendly web platform, ePreditMntc®. With this innovative condition monitoring platform, our customers can effectively manage the performance and anticipate failures in their assets.
Enging by constantly searching for innovation as core of its developments, offers a pioneering technology in the market, highlighted by the advantages when compared to the other existing technologies.
Enging is fully committed to the continuous development of new and disruptive online monitoring techniques with the aim to provide more efficient and effective solutions by embracing innovative technologies.
Enging has as a mission to develop innovative industrial solutions, with the main objective to help its customers in the various areas of the company’s activities.
Enging intends to be an innovative and global reference company that offers technological solutions for the industry.
- Quality, Competence and Credibility
- Ethics, Transparency and Honesty
- Efficiency and Sustainability
- Involvement and partnership of all interested parties
- Training, valuation and respect by collaborators
- Enging intends to build a global business of success based on a reputation of demand. reputation is our most valuable assets at worldwide and is reflected in our values.
Enging assumes a commitment to quality through the development of an appropriated organizational structure, as well as through the implementation of a Quality Management System that complies with the international standard of good practice NP EN ISO 9001. It also ensures a commitment to meet the requirements of its clients, maintaining the continuous system improvement to ensure that it remains effective. By providing an outstanding service and product quality, Enging aims to achieve long-term success and sustained improvement.
Enging establishes as guiding principles:
- Efficiency – Optimizing costs (avoiding waste), making resources profitable (through continuous systematization of processes), ensuring the company’s economic and financial balance and its sustainable development;
- Quality – Maintain the implementation of the Quality Management System in accordance with NP EN ISO 9001 standards and continuously improving its efficiency and overall performance;
- Process Approach – Enging’s goals are most effectively achieved when the activities are identified and correlated, using resources to turn inputs into value-added outputs;
- People Involvement – People at all levels are the essence of Enging, and when they are fully involved, they make their skills available for the benefit of the company itself;
- Collaborators – Ensure the development and well-being of employees;
- Leadership – Enging’s Management Department ensures the definition of policies and objectives, as well as the promotion of an internal environment that stimulates the involvement of people in the achievement of these same objectives and the scrupulous fulfillment of all applicable legal and regulatory requirements;
- Focus on Stakeholders – Enging strives to identify and satisfy the needs of its stakeholders and it is guided to exceed their expectations.
+351 239 099 647 | +351 913 887 000
+351 239 196 347
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com